Urgent Care of New Jersey accepts most insurance plans. If you have a question related to your insurance plan, please contact us at 732-662-5650732-662-5650. You may be requested to reschedule the appointment if you are unable to make payment. We accept cash, or credit only. For checks that are mailed in there is a $25 returned check fee.
No Insurance? No Problem:
- Basic visits start at $125 (not including blood work, X-rays, labs or any other diagnostic testings).
- Strep test, and urinalysis are an additional $25 to the visit
- Physicals are $125, for students with school or sports physicals they are only $65
- For prices of vaccinations, x-rays or stitches please call our office at 732-662-5650732-662-5650
Currently we are accepting the following insurances, however new insurance companies are added to the list regularly so call in to confirm if your insurance company does not appear on this list:
- 1199 SEIU
- AARP Medicare Solutions
- Bankers Life
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO and POS plans; EPO and HMO plans depend on plan coverage)
- Emblem Health (only if it is under QualCare)
- Great West
- Mutual of Omaha
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Student Resources (under United Healthcare)
- United Healthcare
At Urgent Care of New Jersey, we accept most major credit cards as well as insurances. We are currently trying to credential with more insurance companies daily so give us a call to find out if we are in-network with an insurance company not on the list.
We are constantly in the process of becoming in-network with new insurance companies. Call us at 732-662-5650732-662-5650 to find out if we accept your insurance. Currently we are participating with the major companies of Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, MagnaCare, Medicare, Cigna, United Healthcare, Oxford, Great West, UMR and many more.
Please keep in mind that any blood work done will be billed to the patient separately from our office but from the lab company directly. We cannot tell you prior to billing what their fees are.